Friday, February 12, 2010

Where do I begin....

Well, it's been another crazy couple of weeks. We are trying desperately to get this Microsoft settlement figured out. We think we have it and they change the rules on us. We keep getting pushed back further and further. I know eventually it will happen, but I am tired of telling teachers and principals, "soon". "It's still full go, we just have to be patient." I don't know how many more times I can go out and get excited about the technology roll out before teachers tell me to leave.
I know we are doing everything in our power to get this going. It's not our fault we keep getting pushed back. It's just frustrating. I keep coming back to a few blogs I have done in the past. We find it very difficult to get in to classrooms and co-teach and model, when the teachers can't use what we have shown them. It's a tease. It's like teaching your 15 year old kid to drive, but you never let them get behind the wheel to use what you have talked about and shown them.
We'll get to where we need to be soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment